Closing Date for Submission of Abstracts: 30 June 2014
Abstract Acceptance Notification: 1 August 2014 onwardsGuidelines
· All abstracts must be from a completed research study.
· All abstracts must be in PDF or MSWord format.
· Specifications: Times New Roman (typeface); 12 point (font size); Letter, 21.59mm x 27.94mm (paper size).Format:
(2) Author/s with Hospital Affiliation/s (Presenter’s Name must be underlined)
(4) Methods Results and Discussion
* Case reports must include an introduction and case description.
· Word limit: 250 words (not including the Title of the Abstract).
Terms and Conditions
In submitting abstract/s, all presenters agree that:
Should the abstract be accepted for presentation, the presenter is required to register to the congress and attend the abstract presentation.
For any concern, please contact the Secretariat: email@example.com
To register to the 8th ACASA (November 25-26, 2014) and for more information about the 8th ACASA, please visit http://acasa2014.com/.
– Core Program (Scientific Sessions, Plenary Lectures, Podium Presentations, Free Paper Presentations, Business Meetings, and Trade Exhibitions)
– Social Program (Opening Ceremonies/Welcome Reception and Congress Banquet/Fellowship Night)
– Optional City Tours are available with separate fee/s.
– Accompanying Persons Registration Fees include: Admission to the Social Program (Opening Ceremonies/Welcome Reception, Fellowship Night and optional City Tour with separate fee), and conference ID.
– Bookings for hotel accommodations can be coursed through the Secretariat to avail of the special low rates provided for the conference delegates.
– A Confirmation will be sent to you by email once payment of registration fee and if applicable, accommodations fee, are received by the organizers.
– All Cancellations must be faxed or emailed to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full refund of registration is subject to cancellation fee provided the notification is received by April 24, 2014. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date.
FOR BANK DEPOSIT:
Account Name: Philippine Orthopaedic Association, Inc.
UnionBank Account No.: 000010116590
Banco De Oro Account No.: 1211 089 043
Registration Form Offline Payment
|Download the Registration Form (PDF)
Download the Credit Card Payment Form (PDF)
Pfizer Inc. [Platinum]
Smith & Nephew [Platinum]
Rottapharm Madaus [Gold]
Merck Sharp & Dohme [Silver]
BTL Medical Technologies
DBK Medical Supplies
Double Engine Double Material Co., Ltd.
E Pulse 8000 Magnetic Field
Novartis Consumer [?]
OII Medical Devices Inc.
Olten Instruments Phils.
Ortho Plus [?]
Pacific Surgical [?]
Prime Medica Supply Inc.
Skeletal Support Inc.
Tobie Pharma Inc.